Monday 4 July 2011

Introductions

When you decide to lose weight, you want results- Now. That mentality is largely due to the nature of the world we live in today. We are in the age of instant gratification, and it’s ruining us.

Now, don’t get me wrong- I love the internet and all the information at my finger tips. I love knowing that my loved ones will virtually always be contactable thanks to mobile phones. I love being able to send emails and receive bills online and save a few trees and some time. But it means that we’ve become very, very impatient.
This is the reason that the most popular diets (and there are plenty) are the ones promising that you will lose ten pounds in five days, or something equally ridiculous. But it does sound alluring, doesn’t it?

Well here are the facts. I won’t be able to teach you to lose “X amount of kilos in X amount of time”. I can’t promise you “a bikini body in just two weeks!”. But what I can do is give you the tools you need, to make the changes you should, to get the body and life that you want.

Yep. That’s right- Change. You will not, I repeat, WILL NOT get to where you want unless you change something. Don’t get scared! It can be something as small as buying smaller plates (scientifically proven to naturally reduce portion sizes) and easy stretching in the morning, or as big as a full diet overhaul and having PT sessions 6 times a week.  

The name “The Perfection Program” may be misleading. I don’t want you trying to be your mothers’ idea of perfect, or your bosses, or anyone’s. In fact, I don’t want you trying to be “perfect”. I want to inspire you to be the best version of yourself you can possibly be. That, to me, is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment